Sunday, October 4, 2009

Solaris Hill Falls Short

Today's Solaris Hill, with regard to this candidate, missed the point.

Mark Howell has known me for a long time, has attended forums where I was questioned, has heard my platform. Today's article however, seems he did not listen. If you are reading this blog, thank you.

My blog address was not included in Mr. Howell's article. He did, however, list two blog sites, one is a blog site that of my opponents 'helper', or 'whatever the title today'. A mix of lies and half truths, with intent to misinform and stray away from the real issues. It has prompted loads of calls to me for clarification on each item, which I guess is a good thing!

Any opportunity to set the record straight with the correct facts is a good thing. Thank you to all who have called me, stopped me on the streets and continue to do so. It proves the people want the truth, not innuendo and fairy tales.

The recent adverts in Conch Color and KWTN have also had a wonderfully positive effect. I guess I should thank the Lopez crew! It was actually good to show all of you who called and came over, the other five homes that people just like me live in. Quite a different 'fable' than those published and mailed. Virginia and Howe, 222 Olivia and 901 Emma.

Please remember to vote this Tuesday, October 6!

Also, take a read at the entry below and follow that link.

No comments:

Post a Comment