Sunday, October 4, 2009

MY PLATFORM

I have always been all about "Be A Part Of Positive Change"

It is on all of my printed materials and signage. I also bought locally from Solaris Hill Design Group, T Shirt Factory and Eye Catcher Designs.

+ I will be RESPONSIVE to the needs and issues of our Community.

+ Since I VALUE YOUR INPUT, I will HOLD DISTRICT 6 FORUMS, open to everyone, on the first Monday of each month at 5pm at Square One Restaurant. 1075 Duval Street. Plenty of parking and in the center of District 6.

+ The people need a Commissioner that is FAIR and OPEN TO EVERYONE. I will be ACCESSIBLE to you at any time.

+ I will INVOLVE the entire Community through Job Training Programs and Resources for Employment.

+ I will PROMOTE SAFETY on the streets with increased Foot and Bike Patrols.

As your neighbor, I am 51 years old, a Key West resident since 1999, a homeowner since 2001, and organizer for the National Missing Children and Adults fundraiser in 2000 (which raised over $40,000 and registered over 120 individuals).

I am proud of my record of donating time, money and resources to Aids Help, the Key West GLCC, the Key West Business Guild, and the Key West Film Society.

I am actively involved in our Community as a member of the Key West Business Guild, GLEE, Hometown PAC !, The BCCLT, The Human Rights Campaign, Equality Florida, Lambda Democrats and the Florida GLBT Democratic Club.

I sincerely value your input. Good government cannot exist without leaders listening to the voters! I pledge to remain accessible to your needs, ideas and concerns. Join me so we can all "be a part of positive change in Key West!

Please Vote October 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment