Attended two functions last night! Mango's (InnKeepers Social) was cancelled, so I headed over to the Old City Hall to listen in on the "new" Board for the CRA's that concern Caroline St Corridor and Bahama Village. I arrived well into the meeting as it began before I could get there.
I must say the Planning Department presented an excellent piece of work.
After it adjourned, I zipped over to Finnegan's Wake for the Heron- Peacock Fundraiser.
Nice group of about fifty, silent auction, great music and wonderful conversations. Strong community support was shown by the host, the public and the organization.
Mr. Milone was present and I think I missed Sloan as we passed each other on our respective bikes between events!
Tonight is Mr. Cates' event upstairs at Turtle Krawls. I must say, every event I have attended up there has been great! The view, the food and fellowship has always been aces. I may swing by there!
I have been invited to AME Bethel for Pastor's Appreciation this Sunday @ 3pm. I really enjoy these functions at AME in the afternoon as I work Sundays and am not able to attend church in the morning. See you there if you attend. Fellowship after.
PS: on the voice. Had the doc come by yesterday and swab for FLU. FLU A and B both negative! Turns out there is a nasty bacteria going around that is sinus related (hence my voice turning into Frogs or nothing at all) or tummies (which I do not have thank the LORD). Not contagious as well! CIPRO for 5 days does the trick if you feel like the above!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment