Friday, April 17, 2009

What A Great Week!

Wow what a fun week! Hometown PAC hosted a standing room only reception for all the candidates seeking, registered or testing the waters for the open seats here in Key West.


I am seeking to represent District 6 as City Commissioner. The election will be on October 6, 2009.


It was a wonderfull event as WE THE PEOPLE were able to hear the candidates brief 3 minute presentation, including mine!


The District I live in is comprised of Bahama Village, Upper Duval Business Corridor, Truman Business Corridor and the residential area up to and including the Cemetary (which is way cool as it is historic and above ground).


Since I have lived in District 6 the focus has really been just on the Bahama Village area. If elected, I intend to bring the district together by listening to the issues and concerns of ALL the people and working Business to Business, Community, Green and boy does it go on. I will keep updating this BLOG so those whom are interested can read what is going on, post ideas and comments and just keep in touch in a new way.


Now remember, I am running for an elected office so this is a political advertisment approved by me, James Marquardt.


I would love to hear YOU so email or post as you can! In the next few weeks I will post our schedule for Campaign activities and what I am attending and what is being said.


WE THE PEOPLE is about LESS GOVERNMENT. Government by the people FOR the PEOPLE. I guess I am old fashioned or maybe just a Patriot.


Talk with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment