What a joy to attend my two nieces graduations! One from Jr High and the other from High School. Side bar also a great time to meet up with my entire family.
I am always impressed with my two nieces. They continue to make me proud and I applaud their parents for the sacrifices they made in creating their family and values.
Of note for this blog, the High School graduation had standing room only even in a drizzle to steady rain. The speeches from the senior class were moving, challenging and inspiring considering our current economics. Passion for Country, faith, people of all faiths and languages; brought to mind our 'One Human Family' slogan for the City of Key West.
I can only feel more confident in the youth's of our Country for they are the very future of our Country. Patriotism is not dead, it is cheered and saluted at least at the events I attended.
Our wonderful US of A is founded on we the people. I hope to represent the we the people this October 6.
See you on the streets!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment